1. Watching Midnight give birth to AND eat afterbirth from... four kittens...
2. Had Child pee his pants at end of bball practice AND managed to sneak out without anyone seeing him. (To save him total embarassment will not name which one)
3. Spent 3 hours & 3 xrays at walk-in clinic yesterday for hubby. Diagnosis?? He's crooked. And it's a nasty sprain.
4. Stupid googley+ won't let you 3-way vid chat with sisters when you have made it a point to reschedule twice & sync up all sisters said scheduled. Here's me waving my finger at you!! Yes. THAT finger!!
5. I have inherited my mothers mood swings. Any tips on how to get the doc to give you the happy pills? Last time I begged he told me it was PMS. He's a liar. And should return his license to the Cracker Jack box he got it out of.
6. Playing mommy, daddy, cook, chauffer, working, library trips, dishes, laundry, bank, grocery store run... all in one day... totally freakin exhausting. And highly overrated.
7. Realizing it's NOT a compliment to be told I was.. a) nominated for an award ... buuuuttt... b) I have to go knock on doors to get my own recommendation letters for it .... aaannndd c) write up my own letter boasting of my own skills that are above & beyond my pay grade.
8. I'm a bad mommy who's developed quite the potty mouth (which I've been nice enough to pass on to my kids)
9. I reeeeaaaallllyy want a tattoo that stands for family. But I reeeeaaallllyyy haven't picked that Exact. Right. One. Yet.
10. Stupid phone isn't wanting to let me pull pics via USB cable
And it's only Wednesday...
Still have Thurs & Fri to work
Still have Thurs - bball practice for 1, Sat - bball practice for 2
Still have Sat -- our 5 year anniversary!! Which Twin was nice enough to send us gift card for!! But now I have to hope Mr is unbent enough to enjoy it AND we can find a babysitter??? Which means we will probably reschedule for a better day....