*Yes, I know this is my 3rd post of the day
*Yes, I'm going to do it anyways...
***Yes, I tend to like to use the word "anyways"
These are all good tips to use in Life. All that I have applied/figured out/used... TODAY!
1. Never underestimate the power of having Good Relations with your local police department
2. Always look behind you BEFORE throwing yard debris on a smallish child that's helping you
3. Try and test the bathwater with your toe, not by sticking your whole foot in
4. Thank the Inventor of Caller I.D.
5. There is value in teaching your child what Hard Work is... and I'm not talking about Cash Value..
6. Ice Cream really does hit the spot after a long day
7. It's ok to skip a workout to chill out to a movie
8. Sometimes kids can stay outside and play "until dark" instead of just 8:30pm on a summer day
9. Even when Other Children make yours look lazy... remember they have their own issues too!
10. The word "No" is highly under-utilized
11. There are never enough "brownie buttons" in the world when it comes to appreciating other people for doing less work than you
12. Dirty Dishes really won't spontaeously combust if they have to sit on the counter until tomorrow
13. There really is such thing as a "BETTER" brand of cat litter
13.5 Just because you can talk your husband into going to buy it, DOESN'T mean he will EVER voluntarily (Or un-voluntarily) change it for you
14. I don't care how long you live with a man. It's ALWAYS gross the way he hikes his leg to randomly fart in the house (usually right in front of you). And that NEVER smells like roses.
15. Growing your hair out sucks.
16. It IS possible to have dirt get in your eyes, under both safety glasses & regular glasses!
17. Your children WILL at Some Point use Their weaknesses against you to Their advantage