1. Ooey Gooey Melt-In-Your-Mouth Sweet Heaven
2. My Grammy made these (minus the apples... )
3. Sometime's one just needs to be put in a sugar coma from sweet sweet sugary bread
4. Because this WILL be the time that they will turn out for me like the recipe says (not like the Saturday where I made 8 failed batches in a row)
5. They HAVE to be the cure for Cabin Fever caused by being cooped up in the house for two snow days with children and my in-laws
6. I really really really love cinammon rolls. If there was a Cinnabon next door I would live there. I would probably have to work there to pay for my tab. I would eat so many I would start to resemble a cinnamon roll.
7. Have I mentioned how much caramaly drippy rolls make my mouth water?
8. I grew up on these from Grammy. Nom nom nom. It's her fault.
9. I love my Grammy so that's not a Fault. It's one of the many things that made her so AWESOME.
10. Too much snow or I'd go to the store RIGHT. NOW. For the ingredients.
11. Mr said that the Step-MIL could probably show me how. REALLY??? P-Dub has a fantastic step-by-step recipe with pictures. NOT rocket science MR. I CAN follow recipes.
11.5 And WHY would I ask HER when I have a fantastic Mummy who is a fantastic cook??
11.75 HER Is C.R.A.Z.Y.
12. Because losing weight is highly overrated.
13. Because my kids aren't huge cinnamon roll fans so I wouldn't have to share. Not even with Butch.
14. They just sound good right now.
15. Oooey gooey sugar drippy yummy in my tummy.
16. Ah hell that's what I'm craving right now. The ooey gooey .... sugary....