1. My twin's middle name is Anne and we actually say it "Ann, with an E". Because it is not Annie. It is Ann with an E.
2. At one point in my childhood we lived in a pink house. To this day we refer to it as The Pink House. For example "When we lived in The Pink House we were only five years old..."
3. My brother was a pill-condom baby. One of those proofs that birth control is not baby-proof. I use him as a daily example for my kids to remind them that abstince is the only fool-proof option there is.
4. Twin was born 12 minutes ahead of me. She was born head first. I came out feet first. When she was mad at me as a child she'd either tell me that I a) kicked her out or b) am the Afterbirth.
5. At 16 years old, my twin sister and I had bunyons removed on both of our feet. With our surgical caps on the nurses almost got us confused.
6. My little sister died her hair purple once. For years I swore she did it with kool-aid, until she corrected me on it.
7. We tried dying my brown hair blonde once. It turned orange. We tried turning twin's hair burghundy and hers turned purple. We went to a wedding with hair like that. I even ended up in a dress with purple and orange flowers... that matched our hair!
8. The last week or so Xav has taken to pointing out to people that him and I have different last names. And isn't that weird?
9. Austin is going through a phase of wearing flat-brimmed hats. And we all hate it. But I insist on letting him Even if it does look stupid.
10. I can not remember the last time I wore lipstick. I think I've worn it maybe 1/2 a dozen in times in my entire life. And that goes for lip gloss too. I rarely even wear chapstick.