2. Banana Soft Serve from Roni
3. Cinnamon Sugar Popcorn as found on Spark People (Twin suggested this one)
4. Super Salad from Glamour Girl
5. Confetti Bean Dip from Healthful Bites & Iowa Girl Eats
6. Black Bean Veggie Tacos from Emmadime
7. Chimichangas from Big Girl Bombshell
8. Chili from Real Simple
**click on the names to go to the recipes!! (I didn't want to just torture you with the pretty words.. :)
Yep.... these all sound great. *she crosses fingers hoping she's motivated enough on payday to make a shopping list accordingly and actually tries them because they will sure be tasty*
I've reached the "I have to eat NOW" point of the day... where it's been tooo long since the last meal and I'm lightheaded, weak, and cannot wait to MAKE something (I wish I was kidding... I'm sweating profusely & have the shakes..)... so I cracked open two packets of isntant brown sugar & some mystery nut oatmeal (and splurged on two pieces of cheap white bread toast with margarine) and inhaled it.
Since it's Saturday, I'm going to treat myself to a nap....and hope the kids will let me enjoy it..