1. Got to attend my first ever Opening Ceremonies for Little League... with my parents too!
2. Got to watch both of my boys participate in said Ceremonies for the First Time
3. Saw Xav get his first base hit
4. Saw Xav get his first base steals... for second base, third base and home for the score!
5. Saw Austin play right field.
6. Saw Austin get his first strike out.
7. Realized that I should've brought a Real Camera because letting Xav play with my phone killed the only one I had.
8. Realized that because of that I didn't get any pictures of them at their first game.
9. Found out some stuff from my Daddy that I never knew before.
10. Found out my Grandpa John was in the Navy in WW2 and humped supplies for our troops thru China.
11. Found out that my Aunt Anne actually had a different biological sperm donor father than my Grandpa John. (And that you would've never known it if you saw the way he raised her.)
12. Found out that my parents have been best friends since the 2nd grade. (knew the bff part... just didn't realize for how long)
13. Enjoyed visiting my parents (and miss living nearer to them terribly)
14. Enjoyed a nice Easter church service with them (both boys behaved!!)
15. Enjoyed playing a game of chess with my Daddy!
16. Enjoyed walking with Butch to the park, while the boys rode their bikes.
17. Texted the heck out of Twin.
18. Found out what happens when I push Butch's button. (OK so that one happened today)