So I think I woke up and it's Mommy's Day again.
1. I slept in until 9:11am. Which is HUGE for me. On work days I'm up between 5am & 630am (at the latest... since the schools here start late, buses don't come til 8. Which means they get to sleep til 7). And even on weekends I'm usually up by 7.
2. Austin was already up, showered and dressed. Butch said there wasn't even a fight!
3. Butch was at the store buying coffee, butter and other things to go with his breakfast feast.
4. Butch had cleaned up all the empty water bottles on his side of the bed. They were GONE when I woke up!!
5. As soon as Butch returned, him & Austin did the dishes. Both voluntarily. Neither one complaining.
6. Butch made this fabulous breakfast. (Yes I know it means I'm stuck with salads and fresh fruit for my meals for the day.... look at all that fried goodness.)
7. Xav actually ate the biscuits and gravy. Voluntarily. NO complaining. And insisted on having it again for dinner.
8. Austin has spent the morning walking around outside holding hands with his girlfriend. (Butch saw them after the 6th lap of the property, gave the kid $5 and told him they could walk down the street the 5 blocks to the park)
9. This is my first legitimate day off since April 29th. I wish I was kidding. I could list every day and every thing I've had to do... but will spare you....
10. I wrapped up the end of the day last night, dying my hair (dark brown... my "go to" color), treating my face to a face mask, enjoying a bubble bath, and shaving my legs (my Entire legs), reading this fun book I found, and shooting my family an email from my phone on how everything's been going since the move.
Note to self: Austin is sooo much nicer when he has a girlfriend. He actually admitted he's doing his best NOT to get grounded... because he wants to be able to hang out with her!